On September 27-29 amateur golfers with teams of four will be paired with a regional PGA professional throughout the tournament.
The courses in order of play:
Grab a team and join us for the Butler County Pro-Am Fall Golf Classic!
Registration includes overnight accommodations, meals, and great gifts and prizes.
- 45 Hole Pro-Am Competition
- FootJoy tee gift package
- Dinner Monday & Tuesday after golf
- Cart fees
- Hole-In-One Competition each round
- Two-Nights Lodging
- TSPGA Professional Experience
- Warm-Up Range balls
- Complimentary Breakfast Tuesday & Wednesday at hotel
- $10,000 Amateur Purse redeemable at Cranberry Highlands Golf Shop
Entry Fee: $400 per player / $1,600 per team
Registration opens on May 1, 2020 at 12:00 PM EDT
Want to become an event sponsor? Here's the Sponsorship Information.
Online registration brought to you by Tri-State Section PGA.