Conveniently located at the hub of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-79, Route 288 and Route 19, Cranberry Township provides easy access to Pittsburgh, without the parking fees and big-city stresses. We're just 20 minutes away!
Yinz will love Pittsburgh, but we've got plenty of reasons for you to stay in Butler County during your trip! (And we've linked some of the webpages you should check out!)
- The Jeep was born in Butler!
- It's SO close!
- Beautiful, rolling countryside.
- Small-town charm.
- Easy and free parking.
- There are some things you just can't do in the city... like camping!
- We have a huge lake, offering recreational opportunities year-round.
- Awesome one-of-a-kind eateries and eight breweries! Check out the Butler County Beer Circuit!
- Diversity - Cranberry Township is bustling, lined with shops and restaurants, and then the rest of the county has a rural hometown feel.
- Cranberry Township was named #8 on Expedia's list of Most Comfortable Cities!
- You can travel to Mars! Don't miss the Mars New Year celebration that happens every other year.
- The city-quality Maridon Museum at small-town affordability.
- There are plenty of quirky attractions you won't find anywhere else!
- If that's not enough to entice you, perhaps you'd like some FREE brochures to show you all that Butler County offers?
- Plan the Perfect Day with the VisitButlerCounty APP to help you get around. Download the app for your iPhone or Android.
Hope to see you soon!