Celebrate all facets of tourism in Butler County!
Save $1 per adult admission by bringing a non-perishable food item
Collected non-perishable food will be donated to Gleaners Food Bank
Please check back - this will be updated regularly!
- Asgard Acres Alpaca Farm: selling high-end products made from Alpaca fiber such as sweaters, hats, scarves, glove, teddy bear and other items.
- Conley Resort/Suncrest Golf Course: now under the ownership of St. Barnabas Health Systems, these courses will be selling golf packages, golf outings, hotel rooms, pool parties and Knickers Tavern.
- Cooper Station Restaurant & Event Center: brochures for the new event center, menus, pictures and samples of our homemade peanut butter pie.
- Cranberry Township: Cranberry Township, Cranberry Highlands Golf Course and our Waterpark, we will have promotional giveways, plus our printed collatual available.
- Cranberry Township Historical Society: traveling museum with books, maps, and a slideshow presentation. "The Fudge Lady" will have free samples of fudge and fudge for sale.
- Deer Creek Winery
- DR Distillery: sampling White Gold Unaged Corn Whiskey(moonshine) and Sweet Trade Rum.
- Edible Arrangements: fresh fruit arrangements and promotional materials.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Slippery Rock: hotel information, candy, promotional items and information for new Springhill Suites Butler Centre City.
- Flame Barbeque:
- Fun Fore All: flyers and information, plus a prize wheel with coupons and specials to win!
- General Rental Center
- Greater Cranberry Barbershop Chorus: local mens acappela chours. Have literature about our organization and updating shows as well as a live perfomances throught the event.
- Harvest Valley Farm Market & Bakery: promoting CSA program and will be selling jarred tomato products. Samples of salsa and pies will be available.
- ITG Networks: low voltage equipment and solutions including: Wi-Fi, PBX and CCTV(Camera Solutions).
- Jason's Deli: marketing materials and samples of sandwiches, soup, fruit and dessert will be available.
- Jennings Environmental Education Center: trifold board depicting our park along with a variety of brochures to handout. Will be giving our stickers to the children.
- LionFire Festival: handing out marketing materials to promote the festival on May 27 & 28 at Coopers Lake in Butler County.
- Lutherlyn: information on a wide variety of programs, events, and retreats with a brief video about summer camp.
- Mars New Year:
- MedExpress Urgent Care: promotional items, seasonal literature on services and coloring sheets for kids.
- Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport: educate the public about the airport and giving away balsa wood planes.
- Pittsburgh Transportation Group: information on services
- Residence Inn by Marriott: hotel information on the hotel and Hampton Inn in Cranberry Twp.
- Rose E. Schneider Family YMCA: selling memberships and providing information about the YMCA.
- Slippery Rock Development Events: advertising "Kaleidoscope on Main" and "VillageFest".
- Starlight Drive-In: advertising materails and free popcorn.
- The Enchanted Olive: specialty olive oils and balsamic vinegars as well as olive oil skin care.
- The Perfect Piece Home Furnishings: sampling of previously-loved furniture and decor that are available at the store will be sold in our booth. Store owners and store associates will be available to answer questions about how the buy-outright process works.
- UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex: talking about different programs we offer athe the complex.
- W. L. Roenigk Inc.: advertisments and promotional items for charter bus service, wedding shuttles, tire service and tar & chip driveway services.
- WestPark Alpacas: alpaca products including felted handmade and manufactured toys, socks, scarves, felted alpaca accessories and eco print products.
Door Prize Giveaways:
Asgard Acres Alpaca Farm: alpaca teddy bear
Conley Resort: promotional items and gift certificates
Cooper Station Restaurant & Event Center: small growler
Cranberry Consignment Gallery: gift certificate
Cranberry Township: (2) 2 for 1 green fees for Cranberry Highlands Golf Course and (2) Waterpark passes
DR Distillery: $28.00 gift certificate
Fairfield Inn & Suites Slippery Rock: one complimentary night to Fairfield Inn & Suites Slippery Rock
Fun Fore All: birthday package
Greater Cranberry Barbershop Chorus: 4 tickets to our May 21 musical show at Cardinal Wuerl High School
Harvest Vally Farm and Market: Pie!
ITG Networks: $50 giftcard
Jennings Environmental Education Center: (3) Celebrate the Bloom tumblers
LionFire Festival: 2 sets of 2 weekend passes to LionFire Festival
Residence Inn by Marriott: One complimentary overnight stay at Residence Inn by Marriott
Rose E. Schneider Family YMCA: free three-month membership
Starlight Drive-In: gift basket
The Enchanted Olive: $50 gift basket
The Perfect Piece Home Furnishings: (5) $10 gift certificates attached to a décor item
UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex: public skate passes
Live performance from Greater Cranberry Barbershop Chorus at 11 a.m.
Classic Cars from Butler Old Stone House Region AACA will be parked in front of the Pittsburgh Marriott North
Butler Eagle's own "Scoop" will be there from 12-2 p.m.!
2016 Rodeo Queen - Natalie Savannah from 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
2017 PA State Fair Queen - Madeline McEachin from 1-3 p.m.