WinField Winery, Butler County’s newest, award winning winery. Recently recognized at a Pennsylvania wine competition in Harrisburg by winning a gold, silver and three bronze awards, John Ricchuito, owner and winemaker was thrilled at these results for his first time in the competition. Winery offerings are diverse enough to appeal to a wide range of palates including black, yellow and red raspberry, raspberry apple, Vignoles, Riesling and chambourcin to mention a few. John’s wines are fermented 13 feet below ground where the temperature is constant.
8 of Winfield's wines won awards at The 2012 Pennsylvania Farm Show Wine Competition in Harrisburg, Pa.
- Fredonia - (Gold) and "The Best American Variety Wine"
- Eye of the Storm - Silver
- Niagara- Silver
- Noiret - Silver
- Reflections of Winfield - Bronze
- Traminette Sweet - Bronze
- Winfield Country Red - Bronze
- Yellow Raspberry - Bronze