July 22-24, 2022
Butler Farm Show Grounds
Stay Tuned for More Information on the 2022 Event!
Butler County will be home to the first of its kind, Butler Bikes & BBQ held at the Butler Farm Show Grounds on Route 68 in Butler - only 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh.
This three-day event is crafted with riders in mind! Enjoy:
- A celebration of motorcycles and the people who ride them!
- Planned rides around Butler County, PA with spectacular views.
- Live music, motorcycle accessory vendors, great eats and drinks, bike games, a bike show and so much more!
- To open the event, a motorcycle parade benefiting Butler County Veterans In Need will lead into the Butler Farm Show Grounds. The parade will begin in the county seat, Downtown Butler at Diamond park (near the Courthouse), which will be the first event to kick off a weekend full of motorcycle festivities. The parade is sponsored by T-Mobile.
- Butler County Veterans In Need is a nonprofit organization that collects and distributes funds to relieve the distress of veterans and their families during times of financial emergency. To learn more or donate to Butler County Veterans In Need, visit their website https://www.bcvin.org
About the Biker Parade and Festival
All ages are welcome to attend the event. Butler Bikes & BBQ will be open to the public:
- Friday: 11am-10pm (Parade Starts at 6pm)
- Saturday: 10am-10pm
- Sunday: 11am-5pm
Free General Admission. At Butler County Farm Show Grounds: Motorcycles park free, other vehicle parking $5.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Motorcycle entrance to the event is off Meridian Road at Brady Paul Lane “back entrance to Farm Show Grounds”
- Car entrance is off of Evans City Rd./ Route 68 “front entrance”
Join us for a variety of bike games, sponsored by First Bike Motorsports. The bike games will be Saturday. There are a total of four games. Games are now FREE, (if you previously registered, your $$ will be refunded.) Register on-site at the Butler Farm Show Grounds.
Display your bike for all to see in the bike show, Sunday from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Enter your bike for the following categories:
- Best in Show
- Best American
- Best Metric
- Best Chopper
All bikes must be operable and licensed. Winners will receive a prize and be announced on Sunday by 5 p.m.
Butler County boasts rolling hills, breathtaking views, and beautiful small towns. We invite you to take the roads less traveled on and explore all that Butler County has to offer on our well-maintained roads.
Motorcyclists from across the region can follow suggested driving routes leading them along scenic backroads, various historic landmarks, museums, and towns in Butler County. Riders will have different options for their routes ranging from 50 or 75 miles. Additional driving routes are TBD. Register for planned rides below.
50 Mile Route
Cruise through the backroads of Butler County along this 50-mile route. This ride will take you from Butler and loop through the southern tier of the county.
75 Mile Route
Enjoy the rolling hills and offbeat attractions along this 75-mile route. This adventurous journey takes you through Butler County’s northern tier and our top attraction, Moraine State Park.
- ABATE Motorcycle Club
- Asset Protection
- Biker Depot
- Butler County Chamber of Commerce
- Butler County Tourism & Convention Bureau
- Custom Hot Rod & Cycle Shop
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Edward Jones-Tyler Bream
- First Bike Motorsports
- Fletcher's Gifts
- Green Mountain Energy Company
- Hoovers Honey Sticks and Bricks
- Max Leather
- Metal Heathen Jewelry
- New Castle Harley
- Pennsylvania Air National Guard
- Pitt Cycles
- Soldier Solutions
- Solevo Wellness
- Specialty Distributing
- Sundance Vacations
- U.S. Air Force
- Your CBD Store
Book Your Accommodations
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Butler/Centre City
125 E Jefferson St.
Butler, PA 16001
Frequently Asked Questions
Is alcohol allowed?
Yes, there will be a local brewery and distillery on site. Please drink responsibly.
Are you allowed to camp on-site?
Camping is not allowed at the Farm Show Grounds for this event, but there is camping available at Buttercup Woodlands, and there are numerous local hotels as well.
How many people are you expecting?
This is the first year for this event, so stay tuned!
Will I be able to purchase an event t-shirt?
Yes, they are available on-site for $20 until we run out!
Are you still accepting more vendors?
We are no longer accepting food and drink vendors but other vendors are still welcome to apply.
How do I get my business logo on the event t-shirts?
Contact Butler County Tourism to discuss sponsorships, which include logo placement on the event t-shirt.
Where do I enter if I have a motorcycle? Car?
Motorcycle entrance to the event is off of Meridian Road at Brady Paul Lane “back entrance to Farm Show Grounds”. Car entrance is off of Evans City Rd./ Route 68 “front entrance”
Contributing photographers include: Kurt Esman, Jan M. McElhinny, Travis Timblin and Stephen Soley