https://www.visitbutlercounty.com (and all related domains). - Copyright ©2024, Butler County Tourism and Convention Bureau (BCTCB).
No part of this work may be copied, reproduced, or translated in any form or medium without the prior written consent of BCTCB. Although much of the content on our site is public information, BCTCB maintains and will defend a copyright interest in these pages.
Permission may be granted to redistribute this material in its entirety provided that this copyright notice is not removed or altered. No portion of this work may be sold, either by itself or as part of larger work, without the express written permission of the BCTCB.
Please do not capture our pages within frames, or otherwise present our content as your own. You should not link to individual graphics or tables within our pages, especially in an effort to place the downloading burden on our servers.
To obtain permission to reproduce the information (text or graphics) contained on the Visit Butler County Web site, contact the Visit Butler County webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You do not need to get advance permission to link to us if you are making a simple link to the homepage. You may also link to one of our subpages, where appropriate, but again, please use the base URL of https://www.visitbutlercounty.com.
The Visit Butler County Web site sometimes creates links to sites which may be topically, timely, or of other general interest to our visitors. The following are considerations in creating these links:
- The frequency of requests for adding such a link;
- The stability and trustworthiness of the site;
- Fitting the link within our web design and mission;
- Other considerations deemed appropriate.
Such links may be removed or replaced at any time without notice at the sole discretion of BCTCB. At no time does the addition of a link to an outside site create any type of license and/or right for continued existence of said link. We reserve the right to change subpages at any time without notice, so it is up to you to continuously verify your links to our subpages. We will remove a link if:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resource that was intended;
- The information is inaccurate, outdated, no longer relevant or trustworthy;
- Access to the information has become difficult due to odd formatting, lengthy download times, or intrusive advertising;
- The BCTCB subjectively determines the information is no longer suitable for Visit Butler County Web site visitors;
- The link has gone dead or remains unavailable for a lengthy period, especially if BCTCB is unable to contact the site's administrators about its status.
BCTCB does not enter into reciprocal link agreements. We provide links to sites that are appropriate to our mission. Our creation of a link to your site does not obligate you to provide a link back to us and vice versa.