- Remember that this is a tourism website, so keep your photos true to this spirit. Please share pictures of the things in our area that make you happy so it may attract visitors and make them happy as well!
- Add as many details as you can for the photos you submit. You can even add the location of the photo.
- Photos you submit could end up in our visitors guide with your photo credit and be seen by tens of thousands of people!
Step 1: Upload the Butler County area image(s) you would like to submit to our Photo Contest.
Step 2: Enter your name & email address so we can contact you if you're selected as the winner.
Step 3: Click Upload! By uploading your photos, you agree to the Rules & Regulations
- Your photo won't be published immediately, as they are moderated. Please use common sense when uploading photos. We will not approve photos that are racist, violent, hurtful, too suggestive, etc.
- Once your photo is approved, usually within 24 hours, you should be able to view it where it was uploaded.
- One winner will be picked every quarter.
- Each quarter's winning photographers will be notified to arrange payment details.
- You may add photos until that quarter is closed.
- A minimum of 20 photos must be entered in order to judge and award prizes. If a quarter’s timeframe passes and this requirement isn't met, participants can continue to add photos until 20 entries are reached.
- Once a winner is chosen for a given quarter, that contest will be closed.
- If above requirements are met, photos will be judged within 15 days after the end of each quarter. For example, if Spring’s requirements are met, photos will be judged by July 15th.
- Professional photographers MAY NOT upload photos to this contest. (If your main source of income is photography, you are a professional.)
- Photos with watermarks will be deleted. We might make exceptions if it is the photographer’s name and not very prominent.
- Only photos taken in Butler County, PA will be considered for the contest.
- You must have a physical address in the United States.
- All photographs must be suitable for family viewing.
- No photographs from previous contests will be accepted.
- No collages are accepted.
- Don't upload other people's photos! This includes photos taken from a hired photographer. You must have taken and be the sole copyright holder of the photo.
- Judges' decisions will be final.
- We reserve the right to make adjustments to these rules and requirements at any time without notice.
IMPORTANT: All photographs that are entered become the property of Butler County Tourism & Convention Bureau and may be used in future publications, giving the photographer credit.