Succop Nature Park beautifully sprawls throughout 50 acres of woodlands, gardens and lush meadows. Located in Penn Township, the property also features two ponds, dog friendly walking trails, and open natural spaces that can be used for a variety of activities.
This environmental and cultural education center, located near the Pittsburgh-Butler Regional Airport, also offers a comfortable atmosphere that lends itself to business meetings, retreats, classes, weddings, receptions, art exhibits or simply connecting to nature.
Succop Nature Park's historic mansion is tastefully decorated in traditional style, with art and antiques in numerous rooms located throughout the first floor. The estate was first built in 1830 and was purchased in 1921 by T.W. Phillips Jr., the son of the founder of T.W. Phillips Gas and Oil Company.