1. Treat her to a massage or facial treatment at The Body Bar Massage & Tanning or Hand & Stone Message & Facial Spa. They both offer a variety of massages such as a Swedish, deep tissue therapy, and hot stone, as well as several kinds of facials and peels to accommodate skin types. Go to The Body Bar for an aromatherapy massage or Hand & Stone Massage & Facial Spa for a himalayan salt stone massage and LED Phototherapy Treatment. Benefits of massages include reducing stress and boosting the immune system, and facials are wonderful for skin rejuvenation and clearing skin impurities. Help her feel relaxed and refreshed by giving her an escape from day-to-day life. Book an appointment for mom or give her a gift card!
2. Another way to help mom escape day-to-day stressors is to gift her a night away in an accommodation that will give her much needed quiet and rest. There are a variety of accommodations in Butler County that you can view here.
- One idea is to book her a night in the Urban Nest for luxurious me time, a night with a few girlfriends (it sleeps four), or a romantic getaway with a significant other. This luxe loft includes a cozy bed, spa-like bathroom, smart TV, and reading nook. Mom can order in or go out to many nearby restaurants such as Natili North, and Butler Brew Works.
- Take this getaway to the next level by pairing it with a lovely bottle of wine from Anna Marie Wine and chocolate from Peter’s Chocolate Shoppe that mom can enjoy on her night off.
3. Create a DIY spa night package for mom by giving her all the items to create a relaxing night at home from local shops. Eleven Eleven has a wonderful variety of hand-poured candles, bath bombs, and bath salts. Pair with a bottle of wine from Winfield Winery or Heritage Wine Cellars.